Updated on November 22, 2022
Thank you for visiting our site. By accessing or using this site, you (“User”) are accepting and agreeing to follow the terms and conditions below (“Terms”). They control access and use of the site and all its contents, including for mobile applications or any other type of digital media developed and/or offered by Moya, represented by ACS - Indústria Aeronáutica LTDA.
Please read these Terms carefully before using the site. If you do not agree to these Terms, please refrain from using our site.
Violation of any provision in these Terms will revoke and terminate the User’s right to access the site, and the User will be liable for damage and loss from improper use of the site.
1. All data provided by the User, such as name, personal information and email address, as well as data generated automatically, such as device characteristics, IP address, access data, geolocation data, application history and login data, is received and stored in a secure environment in the database of Moya, represented by ACS - Indústria Aeronáutica LTDA.
2. All User data collected is kept secure using standard Internet cryptography.
3. Personal data submitted by the User will be collected and used in conformity with applicable laws.
4. By submitting any form through this site, the User expressly agrees that such data will be collected and may choose whether or not to submit it.
5. User data will be used only for the purposes they were collected. User data will be transferred to third parties only to the extent necessary to achieve such purposes or by order of government (including judicial) authorities.
6. Access to data collected through the use of the site and its forms is restricted to authorized and qualified professionals who require this data exclusively to performance their activities.
8. We will keep the integrity of the data provided to us.
9. Our site may contain links to other, external sites. Moya, represented by ACS - Indústria Aeronáutica LTDA, does not assume responsibility for the contents and privacy policies of those sites.
10. Any organization hired to provide assistance services will be required to comply with our privacy and information security standards.
11. For purposes of risk management, we may exchange the data collected through the use of the site with respectable sources, regulatory agencies and clearance services.
12. Moya, represented by ACS - Indústria Aeronáutica LTDA, will delete collected data when: (i) the purpose for which information was collected has been achieved or when the data is no longer needed or pertinent to such purpose, as described in these Terms; (ii) Users revoke their consent, if needed; or (iii) ordered to do so by a competent authority.
These Terms may be updated from time to time. We recommend reading then any time you access our site.